|| The Account Executive is responsible for securing new funders for WKCP, Classical South Florida (CSF) to meet new income targets. Service, renew and increase funding levels of current clients to meet both new income and renewal rate targets (if applicable). Assist with other development and marketing activities as assigned.
- Identify new underwriting prospects using broadcast, print and online media; trade publications (marketing, advertising, industry specific); business contacts.
- Prepare written and in-person presentations designed to meet prospect needs and resources.
- Identify and execute appropriate prospect cultivation that results in sales cycle closure.
- Communicate new business results to manager. Generate reports to show income generated from prospect conversions (weekly and/or monthly).
- Work with prospects, funders and internal CSF and American Public Media staff to prepare effective and acceptable underwriting credits.
- Identify and execute appropriate client cultivation that results in continued Classical South Florida funding (Adhere to high maintenance, low maintenance portfolio management techniques).
- Prepare written and in-person presentations to encourage both a renewed and increased funding commitment.
- Participate in the creation and/or revision of sales and marketing materials.
- Identify on-line sponsorship and advertising opportunities for both current clients and prospects.
- Continuously look for ways to refine and enhance support systems such as traffic, billing, contact management system (ACT), Arbitron, Qualitap, Tapscan, etc.
|Req. candidate profile :
|| Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years sales experience in broadcasting or other media.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proven track record of successfully meeting income targets through both prospecting and client upgrades.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Looking for a curious mind, a team player, energetic and a strong presence.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, persuasive communicator, and goal focused.
- Ability and eagerness to sell in a challenging environment focused on building a significant public service media company.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Classical music, and public radio programs.
- General knowledge of radio formats, and audiences.
|How to apply :
Register to view
|Third party mediation allowed :