|| This is an excellent start-up opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer / Field Serivce Rep. for this international leader in it's field.
Description of Job Duties:
The primary function of the Field Service Rep is to provide field service engineering and technical assistance to customers in areas of installation, startup, maintenance, repair, training and modification on power transmission, distribution and generation equipment and systems. Individual must be capable of self-managing assigned projects for electrical equipment, including working knowledge of electrical test and diagnostic equipment. Equipment includes: transformers, oil circuit breakers, power circuit breakers, SF6 gas circuit breakers, metal-clad and enclosed switcher, protective relay, power cables, substation equipment, motor control centers, medium voltage control, excitation equipment, automatic transfer switches, rotating equipment and AC Drives.
Candidate must be able to provide detailed and quality reports and deliver technical solutions to customers with a high degree of professionalism.
Be available for 24-hour on call duty and respond to emergency situations with minimal notification. Keep current with product technology as measured by ability to troubleshoot and repair various products and to instruct others. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must, with ability to be flexible to adjust to changing field conditions. Travel is required. Strong computer skills are preferred.
|Req. candidate profile :
- Graduate of an accredted electrical technology school, BSE or equivalent academic college training and or industrial journeyman electrician.
- 7-10 years Experience in electrical industry in installation, start up, maintenance, repair, training and modification.
- Capable of assigning and managing projects and with financial responibility & accountability.
- Technical Application Engineering experience an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong leadership, motivational, & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- On call 24/7 to meet customers requirements and needs.
- The candidate must have a valid drivers licence. - company car provided.
-Travel up to 50%
Candidate can work from home but preference will be given to candidates who live near Kamloops.
|How to apply :
Register to view
|Third party mediation allowed :